Monday 17 November 2008

What do you expect it to do?



Deliver what is expected of you. I heard it so much today that I started to analyse everything. What did I expect the toilet to do after I had finished doing a number one stop? It had no place to flush so what was I expecting to happen? The sink. It had no handle to turn the tap on so what did I expect it to do? They actually both worked with infa red the latter being a great way to save water as it only operated when your hands where underneath. What was I expecting from the first day? As I didn’t have any massive eureka moments does it mean it wasn’t good? No it simply means I know more than I thought and I have had worked with some good mentors. So what did I expect the cup which served Martins chocolate mousse to do at coffee break? Certainly wasn’t expecting it to be a Willy Wonker style cup.

No comments: