Wednesday 19 November 2008

Day 3 long live the sitemap or footprint

What a great day. Jen Cordello is brilliant. She really knows a lot about IA and she is a mum to be. I know this may seem a stupid point but to me it means she is real. When someone can be that good at her job and not be married to her job you have to take your hat off. I have met so many people who have no life outside there passion get them on a subject outside something like IA and they struggle to show any personality. Jen was different though, she knew her stuff and had a charming humbleness about hee that endeared you to her. Unlike Dan from the day before her material was excellent, the handouts where spot on and had context as well as being informative and the day seemed to go pretty quick.

I wrote the same amount of notes in the morning session as I did in the whole day yesterday. So much that I can’t even try to get it all on here. I’m just gonna throw down some highlights.

Yeah I tried to look at my highlights and even they will take me hours to blog about so im gonna write down what I highlighted in my notebook ..

There is loads of that as well. So possibly a few words?

Sitemaps are back – but they are now called footprints!

No comments: